Update date: 1/7/2021
By purchasing products from “jerusalemunityart.com” (website), the purchaser (customer) agrees to the following terms and conditions of sale.
1. Warranty: “The Artist” Ya’akov Boussidan ID: 01433085 hereby warrants that he created the Artworks and that the descriptions are true and accurate.
2. Copyright: All artwork is the exclusive property” jerusalemunityart.com”and is protected by Copyright Act 2021 and international copyright and trademark laws.
3. The Art-
There are 22 art works in the series in two sizes,A2 A3. Each size in the series is assigned 144.000 pieces.
Each piece comes with sample numbering: for example 1/144.000 etc.
Each A2 work only comes with an original signature by the painter Yaakov Boussidan.
Pricing: (1) Prices shown are in USD. Prices may not include delivery and handling charges. Prices are subject to change.
We cannot confirm the price of an item until you order.(5) We reserve the right to correct any errors published on the website.
4. Ordering On the Customer confirming their order, the Customer agrees to purchase the products in their ‘shopping cart’ for the price and any postage and handling charges, as applicable. “jerusalemunityart.com” will send the products to the Customer within 14-21 business days.
5. Shipping: “jerusalemunityart.com” will package & ship artwork (at buyer’s expense) once full payment has been received.
If you have any questions about any of the artwork, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Products sent to incorrect address If the Customer does not receive products it has purchased within 30 days of the date of purchase jerusalemunityart.com shall not be liable to the Customer for those products unless the Customer jerusalemunityart.com within 30 days of the date of purchase.
If a product is not received by a Customer because it was sent by jerusalemunityart.com to an incorrect address due to an error by jerusalemunityart.com then jerusalemunityart.com shall be responsible for the resending or replacement of the product or refunding of the price of the product. If a product is not received by the Customer because the Customer provided an incorrect or insufficient address, the if the product is returned to “jerusalemunityart.com
”jerusalemunityart.com will resend the product to the Customer provided that the Customer first pays the cost of postage and handling for resending; or (ii) if the product is not returned to jerusalemunityart.comArt, then jerusalemunityart.com shall have no further responsibility.
10. Delays The Customer agrees not to hold jerusalemunityart.com liable for any loss or damage directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with any delay or failure to deliver within the estimated time frame.
12. Returns and Refunds. The Artist will only provide refunds where the artwork received is not as described on The Artist’s website (details as provided to The Store). Refunds or returns will not be accepted if the customer decides they do not like the artwork after it has been delivered
13. Limitation of liability jerusalemunityart.com shall not be liable to the Customer for refunding the price of products or replacing or exchanging products that the Customer purchases through the jerusalemunityart.com, other than as set out in these Terms & Conditions of Sale. jerusalemunityart.com shall not be liable to the Customer for any incidental, indirect, special or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the purchase, use, or performance of products or services that the Customer purchases through jerusalemunityart.com, even if jerusalemunityart.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages but was accurately described and presented on your website. All returns must be received in original condition and shipping and insurance is at the expense of the purchaser.
14. Disclaimer and Indemnity: To the extent permitted by law jerusalemunityart.com excludes all liability to you or anyone else for loss or damage of any kind (however caused or arising) relating in any way to the website including, but not limited to, loss or damage you might suffer as a result of:
a) errors, mistakes or inaccuracies on the website;
b) you acting, or failing to act, on any information contained on or referred to on the website and/or any linked website;
c) personal injury or property damage of any kind resulting from your access or use of the website;
d) any unauthorised access to or use of the websites secure servers;
e) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website;
f) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses or other harmful code or communications which may be transmitted to or through the website by any third party; and/or
g) the quality or fitness for any purpose of any linked sites.